London Short Film Festival are seeking to recruit a confident and experienced Festival Producer who will become an integral part of the close-knit and dynamic LSFF team. The Festival Producer will lead and manage all aspects of festival production for LSFF 2020, which takes place across London from 10th-19th January 2020.
Freelance fixed term contract: mid August 2019 – mid Feb 2020, 6 month contract, 4 days per week, 30k pro rata
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter (no more than 1 page) highlighting how your experience, skills and personal qualities fit the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for applications: 31st July 2019. Immediate start preferred.
- • Ensuring smooth running of all festival elements, as the key contact for LSFF 2020 production and management
- • Coordination and management of festival systems including using Google Drive, Box, Film Freeway
- • Compiling and distributing schedules and planning documents to all staff
- • Production support for programmers – sourcing contacts, rights
- • Maintaining a detailed timeline and ensuring deadlines are met
- • Assisting with LSFF & venue website admin and set up
- • Coordination of all elements of the festival, ensuring smooth preparation and running of LSFF 2020 at multiple venues
- • Overseeing brochure delivery processes and deadline
- • Diversity and feedback recording & monitoring & Compiling overall festival feedback from audiences, staff and partners
- • Managing staff: Volunteers Co-ordinator, Live Events Producer, Programmers etc.
- • Assisting with development of funding applications, and taking responsibility for specific outcomes
- • Overseeing full team programming meetings and documenting progress and action points
Person Specification – Minimum Requirements:
- • Experience of working on festival/s in a production role essential
- • Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- • Experience of coordinating complex management systems
- • Able to work effectively as part of a team and independently
- • Effective line management experience
- • Excellent communication skills in person, and over telephone and email
- • Experience of writing and researching funding applications and reports (desired)