Please note that the deadline for the 2012 Festival has passed so we’re no longer accepting submissions!
But that’s okay because there’s always next time. We will announce the submission details for the next festival around September 2012. To be notified when the next set of submissions are, you can like the London Short Film Festival Facebook Page, or follow us @LSFF on Twitter.
Guidelines for film submissions to the 2012 London Short Film Festival
So here’s what you need to know:
- All films must be submitted by filmmakers living or working in the UK.
- Your film’s running length must be under 60mins.
- We accepts shorts of any and every genre.*
- To qualify, entries must have been completed after September 2010.
- All entries are to be submitted on DVD.
* For those who require more information we accept: drama, comedy, documentary, experimental, animation, lo/no-budget, music videos, or a combination of any or all of the above.
We also have a category for lo/no budget films produced in the UK.
Any film that runs at less than 5 minutes and that cost less than £500 to make can be entered direct to the Festival for free.