SUBMIT YOUR FILM TO LSFF 2018
Submissions for 2018 are now OPEN, exclusively via the on-line submissions platform Film Freeway.
The London Short Film Festival returns for it's 15th anniversary from 5th - 14th January 2018. LSFF accepts both UK and International submissions, presenting a diverse and confrontational programme that holds up a mirror to our rapidly changing world. We screen over 450 films each year bringing London audiences the freshest new talent from around the globe, as well as providing a platform for both emerging and established filmmakers.
- We are a BAFTA affiliated Festival (for UK submissions only) - accepted UK filmmakers can apply for the 2018 BAFTAs, as long as they are also accepted by a second BAFTA affiliated Festival (please check current BAFTA rules & regulations)
- Submissions are open to short films from every genre. We accept drama, comedy, horror & sci-fi, documentary, experimental, animation, music, viral and low-budget work.
- Films must have been completed after August 2016.
- Films must be no longer than 45 minutes.
- LSFF does not require any premiere status.
- LSFF accepts UK and international submissions.
- Should your film be selected, you will be required to provide a Quicktime ProRes file and a DCP of your film.
DEADLINES AND FEES:
UK Early bird deadline — Friday 21st April: $20
UK Regular deadline — Friday 30th June: $25
UK Late deadline — Monday 21st August: $38
Lo-budget films under 5 minutes — $6.50 (all deadlines)
International Early bird deadline — Friday 21st April: $28
International Regular deadline — Friday 30th June: $38
International Lo-budget films under 5 minutes — $15 (all deadlines)
Please note that as we use Film Freeway as our submissions platform, all transactions are listed in $ but reflect our usual GBP pricing.