now NO LONGER accepting submissions.
Submissions are now closed, successful entrants will be notified.
Please submit via Withoutabox.
Fri 14th September 2012 — Regular
Fri 28th September 2012 — Latecomers
Guidelines for film submissions to the 2013 London Short Film Festival
So here’s what you need to know:
- All films must be submitted by filmmakers living or working in the UK.
- Your film’s running length must be under 60mins.
- We accepts shorts of any and every genre.*
- To qualify, entries must have been completed after September 2010.
- All entries are to be submitted on DVD or online through Withoutabox.
* For those who require more information we accept: drama, comedy, documentary, experimental, animation, lo/no-budget, music videos, or a combination of any or all of the above.
We also have a category for lo/no budget films produced in the UK.
Any film that runs at less than 5 minutes and that cost less than £500 to make can be entered direct to the Festival for free.